THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US






I'm a huge fan of Kate Winslet and I always look forward to seeing her movies whenever I can, and honestly they never fail to leave me on the edge of my seat. The Mountain Between Us should be no less. Idris Elba fans in the building, my aforementioned
praise on Kate Winslet doesn't take the shine off Idris in any way. He is a Force of his own too.


Courtesy 20th Century Fox and coming out this October, An entertaining action stars two strangers stranded after a tragic plane crash. They must forge a connection to survive the extreme elements of a remote snow covered mountain. When they realize help is not coming, they embark on a perilous journey across hundreds of miles of wilderness, pushing one another to endure and discovering strength they never knew possible. 

October 6th.







Comments